Gracen and his report on Brian Tracy’s latest book…
This morning I told Gracen that I would give him $10.00 if he read Brian Tracy’s latest book “Bull’s Eye: The Power of Focus” and write a short report on what he had learned.
Gracen took me up on the opportunity to make a quick ten dollar bill.
Here’s his report…
Brian Tracy’s Bull’s Eye
1. Clarity + Focus + Concentration = Results
Clarity + Concentration = Progress
2. You can’t hit a target you can’t see. You have to know what you want and have a goal before you can go for it.
3. You have to get a trainer or coach of some kind before you can progress.
4. You don’t have to have skill to be great a something. In a competition, if the student has more clarity and focus than his teacher who has more skill, the student will win.
5. Practice CANEI, Continuous And Never-Ending Improvement.
6.To teach you have to learn. Don’t be a hard-head, learn while you teach.
7.Large things come from small things. When there is an opportunity, no matter how small it may seem, jump on it. It could be deceivingly large.
8. Lots of tragedies are blessings under cover. Say you total your car one day, you might be able to find your dream car for very cheap.
Good job Gracen!